You are here
3M™ EMI Tin-Plated Copper Foil Shielding Tape 1183
Easily die-cut, solderable 1.4 mil smooth tin-plated copper foil tape has a conductive adhesive on liner. Its acrylic adhesive has good resistance to heat, oxidation, solvents and oils.
This 1.4 mil tape is a smooth tin-plated copper foil with a conductive acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive on liner. 3M™ EMI Shielding Tape 1183 is oxidation resistant for excellent long term EMI shielding, static charge draining, grounding; solderable; easily die cut. Available in custom widths from 1/8 in to 24 in, and comes standard on a 18 yd roll on a 3 inch diameter core..
- This tape is supplied on a removable liner for easy handling and die-cutting. It has excellent solderability.
- 3M™ Tin-Plated Copper Foil Tape 1183 consists of a 1-ounce dead soft tin-plated copper foil backing and an electrically conductive, pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive.
- Tin-Plated Copper Foil Tape 1183 is typically used for applications requiring excellent electrical conductivity from the application substrate through the adhesive to the foil backing.
- Common uses include grounding and EMI shielding in equipment, components, shielded rooms, etc.
- The tin plating facilitates soldering to the backing and resists oxidation and corrosion.