3M™ Die-Cuttable Tape Series DC2000 represents the latest in exterior attachment tape technology. Its improved adhesive formula is designed exclusively for new automotive paint systems. 3M Series DC2000 tape provides high initial adhesion, promotes successful application of narrowwidth, individual-lettered badges and features minimal edge-weld. The advantages for automotive manufacturers are the potential for fewer warranty claims, reduced in-plant rework and an overall enhanced brand image among car buyers.
3M™ Die-Cuttable Tape Series DC2000 offers customers an improved solution for badge and emblem adhesion. Specifically, the product offers customers the potential for:
- Reduced in-plant rework - high initial adhesion to chrome and paint
- Ease in die-cutting - unique handling properties enable minimal edge-welding, which improves the die-cutting process, even with intricate letters
- Reduced potential for missing letters - excellent twist resistance better supports the trend toward narrow stroke width letters
- Approval among consumers - the black color of 3M Series DC2000 tape is inconspicuous, ensuring higher levels of satisfaction among consumers
- Badge and Emblem Attachments