You are here
3M™ Thin Printable Repulpable Single Coated Splicing Tape 9969B
An ultra-thin, printable/coatable cover tape that is available in blue. Ideal for coated and uncoated grades of paper.
The ultra thin caliper (2.2 mil) of 9969 tape makes it a very good option for covering overlap splices as the splice travels through the coater or nip rollers. It accepts inks and coatings and can be used as a butt splicing tape when the optional split liner is utilized. 9969 white is also used as a hole patch and can be ordered in two oval shapes. FDA compliant.
- Sealed plastic bags assure product stability for consistent performance
- Tape and liner repulpability are excellent and eliminate possibility of contamination of the paper mill broke with non-repulpable materials
- High adhesion to many grades of paper
- No need to remove splice from waste
- Thin, strong backing provides reliable splice through coaters
- Printable backing accepts most printing ink and/or coatings
- All components of the adhesive and backing meet the requirements of indirect food additive regulations as described under 21 CFR 176.170 and 21 CFR 176.180
- Butt splicing where thin splices are required
- Tape leading or trailing edge
- Hole patching
- Envelope processing