The importance of the right label is often overlooked. The label is the last component in the product and is a key ingredient in the product’s identity. Labels can:
- Brand the product with a name or trademark that proves its authenticity
- Provide instructions on use
- Meet regulatory compliance
- Provide key safety information
- Enable tracking through bar code
Fabrico is an experienced converter and printer of industrial, specialty, UL, and pressure-sensitive labels with thicknesses ranging from 0.001 inch to 0.015 inch and widths up to 13 inches. Fabrico helps customers to select the appropriate label for a specific application.
Fabrico delivers the following benefits:
- Efficiency – we do it right the first time
- Superior quality – labels are durable and easy-to-read
- Precision tracking – bar code labels remain machine readable
- Aesthetically pleasing – for strong brand identity and recognition
- Reduced liability – safety, instruction, and warning labels are clear and concise
- Appropriate construction – the proper adhesive and material for the application
Industrial labels can include: UL, warning, voltage, tamper evident, bar code, thermal transfer, consecutively numbered labels, serial number, asset, logistics, reflective, warehouse, and OEM. Fabrico can print labels for application to: electrical machinery, electronics, engines, transformers, appliances, aerosols, solar modules, batteries, and medical devices.
Fabrico also prints specialty labels that include poly labels and poly wrap labels.